Sharing Solutions Conference: register now
This collaborative event, aimed at people working in the access to justice sector, will provide space and time to share work, experiences, problems and learning points on some of the key issues facing the sector, as identified by the sector. The conference will create a dialogue between professionals and explore the potential to develop solutions and further collaboration.
Tuesday 21st May 2019 at Allen & Overy’s London office.
This event will focus on showcasing and discussing solutions that will address key issues faced by the access to justice sector today.
Delegates will have the opportunity engage in and contribute to strategic developments for the sector, network with access to justice and related sectors and benefit from expertise in allied and external sectors. Our aim is for attendees to leave the event with relevant and practical information in priority areas which can support the delivery of services in their organisations.
Current sessions in planning include:
- A session around funding
- Identifying and supporting distressed clients – a psychiatrist view
- How do we make people care about access to justice?
- Using pro bono to meet local need with local assets
- Driven to digital distraction – re purposing tech for good so it works for us
- Supporting health and well-being in your organisation
- Regulation, regulation, regulation – a GDPR top up
- And more to be announced…
If you are interested in attending, please complete the expression of interest form and we will notify you when tickets become available.
Attending the conference is free though a refundable £20 deposit fee will be taken (repaid on attendance of the conference). Travel grants will be available for charitable organisations based further than 100 miles from London.