The FSI Small Charity Big Impact Awards - Now Open
Published 04/02/2019 by Wahida Ahmed
The FSI Small Charity Big Impacts Awards, provide a platform of recognition for small charities and communities groups, which commend the work they do and the positive impact that has on a local, national and international scale. Don’t miss the chance to be rewarded for your hard work – highlight your charity’s impact to win an award! Entries must be submitted by Thursday 28th February 2019.
Small charities and community groups play an important role in society, they often supplement a flawed system and provide support to the most vulnerable. This is why the FSI have taken the initiative to recognise the hard work and dedication these small organisations provide and to say ‘thank you’ and show their appreciation.
- Charity with an annual income under £50,000
- Charity with an annual income between £50,001 - £150,000
- Charity with an annual income between £150,001 - £250,000
- Charity with an annual income between £250,001 - £500,000
- Charity with an annual income between £500,001 - £1 million
Winner will benefit from:
- A film for each organisation provided by the FSI highlighting their work and impact.
- One day’s Impact Audit carried out by the FSI, which has a value of £650 and will support charities to identify areas where they are performing well, and areas to focus on to improve impact planning, measurement, evaluation and management.
- Recognition for the charity’s valuable work and impact made to current and new supporters.
- Have delivered a high impact through their services and programmes in the past 24 months
- Be able to show how there is a planning process around impact
- Demonstrate their impact internally and externally
Winners will be announced on Small Charity Big Impact Day - 21st June 2019.
To enter simply fill out the short application form and include a high-resolution photo. Entries must be submitted by Thursday 28th February 2019.
Winners will be charities that: