Event: LegalTech Proposal Sandbox
Swansea University and Simmons Wavelength are collaborating to offer a free, two-day interactive sandbox to generate outline proposals for LegalTech. The event will be held from the 25th - 26th of January in the Computational Foundry on the Bay Campus of Swansea University.
The sessions will be led by the Simmons Wavelength team along with a Swansea University faculty member in Law and Computer Science. The event is an initiative of the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Law (CIEL) at Swansea University, Adam Wyner (Director).
Participants will leave with a well-developed project proposal, learning over the course to:
· Generate problem ideas, statements, and links.
· Create a public mind-map.
· Explore common themes, obstacles, and needs across ideas.
· Identify project funding.
· Elaborate a theme into a proposal sketch.
· Revise the proposal sketch.
· Make an initial presentation.
· Provide encouraging critiques.
· Develop a project case for support.
· Make a final presentation.
Attendees can be at any stage of their career and play any function in the legal sector. They need not have expertise in LegalTech; the only prerequisites are a keen interest to learn more, develop their skills as a changemaker, and to realise LegalTech ideas!
A great opportunity to participate in the development of LegalTech in Wales. Register to attend here!